Bulls - Back to explore

Dear Readerz, Please Subscribe to Explore it from Your Mail Box...!






Varanam Ayiram will see Surya going the SRK way — he sports a six pack and clippings of his work-outs have even been posted on Youtube. “Now that’s the handiwork of my trainer! A major portion of Varanam Ayiram is of my life in the army. So those clippings were shots of my training period in the army. And why should only B-town heroes have six packs? Even I wanted to do it,” laughs Surya. And he will retain the look in future projects too. “I have a line-up of action films which require me to have this physique. So now I’m on a no-oil and no-salt diet,” adds the hero. But why’s he doing fewer films after Ghajini — there have just been two films, Sillunu Oru Kadhal and Veyil since. “That’s because I’m picking scripts which I feel have scope for performance and offer something unique to the audience. My next film Ayin, for instance, will be a whole new concept in Tamil cinema. Then there’s another film for RS Films which has a very stylish theme followed by another project with Murugadoss of Ghajini. After that,let’s see, because I don’t want to do something that doesn’t agree with my sensibilities. I’d also like to improve business for everyone, including my producers,” reasons Surya.











Eyes speak more when a heart starts listening to someone silently and life seems to be more exiting when someone start reading eyes silently!!!!!!!!........

2 comments

  1. Swamy Srinivasan aka Kittu Mama  

    thalaiva,
    your site looks good. songs ellaam poatu kilappi irukeenga..

    vaaranam aayiram visuals ellam superaa irukku...hmm need to wait and see how the movie is going to be.

    naanum niraya tamil post ellam poattu irukkaen...mudindhaal paarkavum...marubadiyum varugireen

    ennoda blog http://kittu-mama-solraan.blogspot.com

  2. Anonymous  

    Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Thanks for the valuable comment, Will publish it shortly - Bulls

Tamil Mp3

Co-SponsorZ


My blog is worth $564.54.
How much is your blog worth?

Music Art 
Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory