Bulls - Back to explore

Dear Readerz, Please Subscribe to Explore it from Your Mail Box...!

Guess every one will be looking for a proxy web address to access Gmail, Orkut, Yahoo, in your Company or collages… and many popular sites..! Even I was very much pissed off when they have blocked Orkut in our company. But few proxies were helping us... that to not every often… L But finally the intellectual administrator has blocked something if the word found in the web bar ‘orkut’ some thing like… the site will be blocked completely… I was shocked…! Then I have just left accessing blocked sites…

But after some time… by some one I got this proxy... really excellent one… Very fast and accessible every time.. Thanks to the guy who gave me this..!

Here is the Proxy address J Enjoy karoo

http://seofm.info/

1 comments

  1. Kavitha Jay  

    enna kodumai sir ithu...yen ellarum yen azhagana blog melaye kuriya irrukeenga?
    cha..

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Thanks for the valuable comment, Will publish it shortly - Bulls

Tamil Mp3

Co-SponsorZ


My blog is worth $564.54.
How much is your blog worth?

Music Art 
Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory